- Packaging Plant started production in 2003.
- At present, assorted about 300,000 Pcs (10,000 Pcs/day) White and/or Brown Cartons per month are produced.
- In addition, this plant is also capable of supplying 4-6 colored Printed Cartons..
Sturdy Quality Assurance and Quality Control
Top-of-the-Line Testing and Quality Control in-house Laboratory, operated by highly qualified and skilled Technicians.
36 types of tests in the Quality Control Laboratory:
- Tests for Microwave and Dishwasher safety
- Tests for Acid and Detergent Resistance
- Testing on Heavy Metal Release (compliance with Lead & Cadmium requirements of USFDA & California State Prop 65)
- Whiteness color measurement
- Tests on Thermal Shock
- Strength (hardness) Tests
- Hot Water Tests
- Chipping Tests etc.
Shinepukur adopts detailed Quality Assurance by engaging QC inspector at every production section.
- Continuous Quality Assurance in different stages of Production.
- Check the running products in every stage with that of reference samples.
- Original sample room for each buyer to keep their reference approved sample.
- Using Lead and Cadmium free colors as per the guideline of USFDA & California State Proposition 65.
- Quality Inspection by Shinepukur regular QC team.